These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, DMS Global and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without DMS Global’s express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without DMS Global’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. DMS Global reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at DMS Global’s discretion.
If DMS Global provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
DMS Global may disable your user ID and password in DMS Global’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
DMS Global does not give any warranties in respect of the Content which is provided on an “as is” basis without guarantee of accuracy or completeness.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, DMS Global does not warrant that:
- DMS Global does not guarantee the availability of timeliness of the Website or any Content; and;
- The warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
DMS Global aggregate liability in respect of any loss, damage, liabilities and expenses suffered by the Client during the Term and arising out of or in connection with the Service Agreement, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way, shall not exceed the Charges paid by the Client during the Term. DMS Global shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following suffered or incurred by the Client arising out of or in connection with the Service Agreement:
- any loss arising from or in connection with loss of revenues, profits, , contracts or business or failure to realise anticipated savings;
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential losses;
- any damages arising from failure by the Client to use the Website and/or the Service in accordance with the Service Agreement; or
- third party claims of any kind.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit DMS Global’s liability in respect of any:
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of DMS Global; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for DMS Global to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, DMS Global has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against DMS Global’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect DMS Global’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as DMS Global.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify DMS Global and undertake to keep DMS Global indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by DMS Global to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of DMS Global legal advisers) incurred or suffered by DMS Global arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to DMS Global’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, DMS Global may take such action as DMS Global deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
DMS Global may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
DMS Global may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with DMS Global’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Kingdom of Bahrain and the courts of the Kingdom of Bahrain, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Registrations and authorisations
DMS Global is registered with Bahrain’s Investors’ Center of the Kingdom of Bahrain (Kingdom of Bahrain Ministry of Industry & Commerce). DMS Global’s registration number is 68168.
DMS Global details
The full name of DMS Global is DMS Global W.L.L.
DMS Global is registered in The Kingdom of Bahrain under registration number 68168.
DMS Global address is P.O. Box 30063
Diraz, Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel: +973 1740 5590
Fax: +973 1740 5591
u can contact DMS Global by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on October 10, 2013